Sonntag, 15. April 2012

goodbye holidays, hello school ):

Ah I'm so tired ! Tomorrow I have to go to school again, I don't want to ): and just one week left until I have my finals.. I'm so scared and I should start to learn more for it.. sigh
Well my holidays were great, hanging at home and playing playstation, going to the cinema ( The woman in black and the hunger games) and visiting missy.

Saturday I took some pics again, just a simple outfit for work :)






Hat/Vestimienta Venezuela, Knit/ Vila, Shirt/ no name shop, tube dress/ H&M, Tights/ Gina Tricot.

And here a few things I bought lately


Shirt/ No name shop, the same where i bought the shirt of my outfit picture.




Poncho/ Vero Moda

and my best friend, lol.


well my life is boring as always i wish i could write more, haha. Tomorrow i have to work again after school..i prefer to stay in my bed...


ah btw. I passed my qualification exam i had to make, so happy <3

Kommentare:

  1. Viel Erfolg für deine Klausuren! Ich drücke dir die Daumen! <3
    Dein Outfit ist Liebe und deine Gets auch *O* Ich will auch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wonderful post and blog!!!
    let's follow each other?
    http://fashionshores.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. cool blog!

    i'm liking it...
    Let's follow each other!
    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. miss, you are gorgeous!
    I liked that outfit, you have a great sense of style. Love the new clothes you bought too!
    wanna follow each other miss?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello! im your new reader of this blog!!
    your blog is very cute and im interested in it^^
    if you want/have time, please check out my new blog entry and become my new reader if you like my blog! THANKS SO MUCH <3
    my blog is about japan/japanese fashion :)

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen