Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011

Oh so Juicy

I hope everybody had a great Nikolaus day ! well for me it was a kind of exhausting day, first i had to write an exam at school and after that i had to go to work but it was okay. Looking so forward to the christmas holidays, finally some free time, but still have to write 6 exams, 4 assingments, 2 Presentations ...don't know how to survive this.
anyways my mom and i have been decorating our house for christmas, i love how our christmas tree turned out (more pics coming soon!)

a btw this is what the Nikolaus brought to me

a Juicy Couture make up bag !!




and this arrived yesterday at my place, my aunt who lives in america sent me this, my eight Juicy Item !







Oreo hugging the christmas decoration, he was laying under our christmas tree while i decorated it.





oh yeah, pls ignore the mess !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen