Donnerstag, 11. April 2013

OOTW No. 12

I'm so sorry for the late update.. I had so much to do for school.. I had to write tons of exams, after that when I had holidays I had to do my internship and now I still have a lot of things to do. My school started again, I have my part time job and still have to go to the internship some 1-2 times a week..

So here are a few outfit post, at least the best ones I found on my Laptop

No. 1

Something more casual for school, I was still into W<3C.


Jumper:W<3C; Skirt: W<3C Replica; Necklace: Sex Pot Revenge


No. 2

A while ago I bought this shirt, I loved it for so many years, it was love at the first sight. I'm so happy that it's mine now <3

Shirt; Algonquins; Necklace: Sex Pot Revenge


No. 3

Last Picture with my long hair ): later that day, after school, I had a appointment at the hair dresser.. my hair was so damaged so it was time for a cut.. I also decided to try side bangs but I don't like it.. I think I'll let them grow out again..

Hair band; Gina Tricot; Blouse: Forever21; Top/Skirt/Ribbon: Liz Lisa; Bag: Ma*rs

and a face picture..


No. 4

I wore this when I visited my family on easter Sunday, nothing special, couldn't decide what to wear..like always...

Hair-band: Gina Tricot; Necklace: ParisKids/ Liz Lisa; Blouse: Forever21; Dress: Liz Lisa

and my face..again


No. 5

and another outfit I wore for my internship..bought that hat at H&M <3

Hat:H&M; Cardigan: Gina Tricot; Top: Tralala; Skirt: Liz Lisa



xoxo Blanka

2 Kommentare:

  1. awwww so many awesome outfits ;_; you look great!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Tralala-top ist toll *v*

    Und ich will deine neuen haare trotzdem sehen! Q_Q

    AntwortenLöschen