Samstag, 25. August 2012

OOTW no.3

I could write about so much things which happend in the last 2 weeks but..I think that a text only post would be quite boring, missy still has all the pictures ): So the only thing I can write about now is about school and some outfits I wore at school.
Two weeks ago my school started again, I'm doing an off the job training for becoming a dressmaker, I had to do an entrance exam in march or april I guess so I could already start with the second year and not with the first year, but I have to learn a lot and practise more than the other, so it's kind of stressful, but everyone there is so kind and I like my classmates :)
ok now you know what I'm doing after I finished with highschool :)

So here some pics of the last two weeks, mostly outfit pics ):


This was my outfit for the first day of school, I was so nervous ! But I like the way my hair turned out, I did this hairstyle for the rest of the week.
Dress is btw by Lizlisa


Ahh I love this shirt so much ! It's one of my favourites.
Hat: Claires
Necklace: Paris Kids
Shirt: Forever 21/ ank rouge
Shorts: ank rouge


Oh this was my outfit for gamescom (when I get the Pics I'm going to make an entry about this day...)
Actually I wanted to wear another dress but in the end I changed my opinion and wore Missys Lizlisa dress with some Paris Kids Necklaces.
btw. before arriving at gamescom I opened my hair for some volume and curls.


Blurry Pic ):
You can see how the mess in my room is growing, lol.
This dress is one of my favourites, It's from Lizlisa.


and I guess the most important gets of the month, make up !
I hate those months when most of the make up run out at the same time...




my awesome drawings, lol, not. This Is how my box at school looks like.


I guess I was so dead after this day, lol. I had to work after school and this was my outfit.
Set is by Tralala and cardigan by Gina tricot.


random face picture

Thursdays outfit, too much mess in the room that's why I had to censor it, lol. I loooove this dress so much !
Hat: Claires
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Dress: Lizlisa
Cardigan: Gina Tricot


Last but not least yesterdays outfit. I love the shorts !
Ribbon: Paris Kids
Cardigan: Gina Tricot
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Shorts: AC/DC
Socks: Tutuhanna
Shoes: 109


Partypeople 2 weeks ago, Today I'm going out for clubbing again <3 this is gonna be a good nght !


oh and this was the day after clubbing, I just chilled in my kigurumi because my body hurt so much...lol...

Catfriday <3

4 Kommentare:

  1. you are again... so pretty *_*! I love your hair! And Kigurumis are love!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. all your outfits are super adorableee!! *0*!
    and good luck with your dressmaker training *__* <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Danke für deinen Kommi :) Hauptsache ich brauche ewig um zurückzuschreiben :D
    Soo viele Outfits *-* Irgendwie ein total inspirierender Post ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks so much for your comment! I'm sorry but I am so late to write a comment back...But i hope you like my comment! If you want please check out my new post! Its about my boyfriends visit in Germany!♥
    There are also more news :) I would be happy if you check it out ! THANKS

    Ich muss dir echt sagen, dass ich deine haar farbe lieeebe (*-*) vorallem im ersten bild!!! da sehen deine haare auch noch so suuuper volumig und flauschig aus <3
    die farbe steht dir echt gut!
    ich will meine eig auch färben aber sind leider zu kaputt :/ jetzt überlege ich ob ich mir extensions reinmachen lasse....aber bin noch unsicher :(
    der kirugumi(?) ist übrigends auch süüüüüß (><)

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen